Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NO!! I cant believe this, cant enjoy the cooling serenity of the water, letting my hair being blown by the gentle breeze!!?
Why does the sky has to let its little babies off by dropping onto the ground with pitter- patter sound?? Why does the babies seem to cry louder each and everytime when they were let off? Why the babies could not stop crying??
The rain doesnt seem to halt to a stop... My Mood was ruined and my plans were boomed by the rain... Does History has to repeat itself each and everytime when my plans were perfect??
Let's start now...
Today I planned to go to CCK complex as usual to have a swim. I was as happy as a lark when the Sun shoned brightly and its rays warming the ground. I studied, ate my breakfast and played computer games. After a while, the Sun seemed to had a battle with the clouds and were trampled upon and sent back to its "SUNNY TOWN"... The clouds took over the sky and showed off its victory by raining heavily... But this was not a victory to me at all?
My head was like a chimney letting its smoke raged out furiously. I was PISSED off. A perfectionist's plans were ruined!! How could this be?
I then planned other stuffs to do but while doing them, I was not even filled with glee but flled with anger and devastation...
PLAN WAS RUINED AGAIN.
I wondered how my swimming test would fair on that fateful day. I had to use my own fate to compensate the loss of not having a chance to practice swimming... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment