Monday, August 31, 2009

Just my luck...

Today is just my luck... I decided to go for swimming despite my flu as my flu is getting better. So, I packed my bag, combed my hair and my mom accompanied me to CCK complex...
Whlie waiting for bus 307, I was praying that the weather would be fine as it was drizzling... My prayers were answered(: The weather got better. My spirits were enlighnted. Bus 307 came..Me and my mom hopped onto the bus and set off...
When we were arriving at CCK Int... The bus' card's system suddenly went gonk. The bus driver had to hop down the bus and fix it. Thus 1 minute was wasted..
Continued with the journey... After a long n boring trip... We arrived. I was delighted!!
I walked up the stairs and carefully minded my steps as the floor was slippery. Reached the stadium. I like a lost cat was searching for the swimming pool... FINALLY. The swimming pool was found. I was so glad but the gates of the swimming pool's doors were shut tight and firm. I gasped and stepped back. My heart sank down deep to the valley.. I cant believe my luck. The swimming pool was CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE? MAINTENANCE= CLEANING OF SWIMMING POOL WITH CHLORINE. chlorine? I HATED CHLORINE. Why cant they just cleaned the pool during the times when I was in school studying with my head held down? WHY WHY WHY!!
I was SOSOSOSO disappointed.. I told my mother and my mother sighed. SIGHED?! THIS is the first time!!
I guessed she shared the same sentiments as me. If I dont swim and built up my stamina... I may just jolly well flunked my swimming test this thursday. I am totally pissed off...
But What could I do?
1)Ask Hercules to posess my body and open the door?
2)Wear an anti-electrical suit and prevent myself from zapping to death and borrow the minimizing 100x gadget from doraemon from preventing them to see me?
3)Or, clean the pool with a vaccum cleaner??
ARGH! I totally hate it! Why cant I be rich and owned this pool? If i owned this pool, I can do whatever I like to it!
Thats the bad thing about being normal citizen. No privileges, and I do not even have a member card!!!? How pathetic is that? argh.. I think I should be a member of whatever club... Then I will keep myself up the fashion trend..Hmm.. Will consider that soon enough(:
I shall go swimming tomorrow as the pool will be totally cleaned by chlorine tomorrow..
And no drizzling or thunderstorm tomorow please...
I want the Sun to welcome me with its orange rays of light shining(:
And one more thing.. I wish I wont taste too much chlorine, I want my kidneys to enjoy serving me!! hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment