Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I once again dragged my heavy feet to school this cozy morning... My Milo Cereal is the one who provided me with strengthXD. I was not one bit elated over this... I m still out cold. Lessons continued... My heavy eyelids almost lead me into my dreamworld,but thank goodness, I destroyed the will to sleep and concentrated in class...(:

During Science lesson, there is one annonymous bee buzzing around which seemed to find a target and commit suicide. How evil was that bee? We were almost letting our bladder go wild... thank goodness our bladders were strong afterall:D And today, we were supposed to have a class party. But, due to three people who cannot make it, we have to cancel and postpone it to friday. Plans were ruined once again... I think things just cant go my way. But who cares right?XD

And I cut my hair!! Its freaky... Though its layered... So? When I saw the hairdresser cutting. The sound: "tss" "tss". I felt that everything was going to be fine? But maybe its too short, thus my ponytail only 2-3cm... My hair was ripped off! Haha... My Hair had gone back where it belonged... The Hairdresser's home! LOL!

Okay, Tomorrow is the swimming exam. I think I am using my fate to compensate the loss of not having a chance to swim. May The sun welcomed the candidats and the examiners. May the gentle breeze bring upon a cool sensation to the examiners. Let the mighty US be a great help to the examiner's mood and apetite for the rest of the day. And, may the pool be warmed and touched by the sun's golden rays and high hopes of the examiners. Let the current be obedient to its master, the controller. Let it just BEHAVE for once.

Shall end here now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment