Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey readers. No post yesterday. Paiiseh... I was quite busy yesterday. Busy studying for math test. See i so guaiix.. LOL! jkjk... Anyway, My blog is being spammed again.. I suspect is one person I know but I cant tell. I recognise _handwriting. So um.. Don think I don say means I don know.
Have math test today. I think I will pass but not with FLYING COLOURS. Anyway, I put in effort. I think my parents are not going to scold me:) Today Home Econ is super funny! MR fairuz wanted to know our names. then after that, we told him our names. Then Its like he got pronounciation errorXD. He go and say our names until like very weird. Then everybody laugh like siao.*cough* Then He got a big sense of humour lor.. When He speaks, can make alot of people laugh... lol! I really love Home Economics. Its so much better than D&T:) At least can cook. I love cooking whatXP. To all those D&T pupils JYJY good luck:) Bear with it! Sometimes, It will be fun too:P
I think I will sleep at 9.30 tonight. Or else I will be super duper tired tomorrow.. Okay.. shall end here now. Adios~


我知道那是谁。
一旦说了。我就会失去她。我不能说。 请到此为止。不要以为我不说, 我就不知道。。请反省一下。 我知道你一定会说不是你的。
不要再骗了好吗?真的!够了!
不要假惺惺好吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment